The Customized Investment Strategy focuses on building diversified portfolios that are structured to each client’s specific risk tolerances. We combine our core and alternative strategies with fixed income, preferred stocks and cash alternatives to create a uniquely diversified portfolio.
Our four step process has served our clients well in all market environments for many decades.
1. Comprehensive Needs Analysis
What are your investment goals?
What is your risk tolerance?
These seem like simple questions yet they’re rarely given enough consideration in today’s financial environment. Investments styles and investment models go in and out of fashion, but understanding and servicing a client’s need is timeless
2. Customized Separate Account
- If your needs are unique, shouldn’t the way your money is invested be customized?
All of our customized separate accounts are individually managed by an experienced manager who has taken the time to understand your personal investment profile.
3. Active Portfolio Management
- Passive allocation of capital has failed most investors as a result of too little focus on risk
Our expertise in traditional and alternative investment management are keys to our active investment management process
4. White Glove Service
All of our private clients work directly with their portfolio manager.
Access to the people making the decisions about your money is rare in today’s automated world.
We utilize industry-leading technology to manage our clients financial profile but we also answer the phone when you call.
Investment Strategy Advantages
- Tax Efficient
- Dedicated Portfolio Manager with an average of 25 years of experience
- Investment policy structured to needs
Our primary focus is the partner with our clients for the long term. Since one size does not fit all, we work with our clients to meet their specific investment objectives.